Sunday 29 March 2009

Signature Ring

I don't watch television on a regular basis, in the last 6 months I have taken to buying boxsets. In my opinion they are good value for money. GossipGirl has been one of these series I cannot drag my attention from. So much so that I find my self watching the new series on a weekly basis (i'm not patient enough to wait for the box set!).

Although I find Blair Waldorf remarkably antagonising at times, her style is to be admired and respected. Those signature alicebands, the frilly dresses and elegant 'prep' style lead me cruising through catalogues and websites after similar items. However, the item I covert the most is not an item of clothing, a designer handbag or a glamourous pair of shoes, it is Blair Waldorf's ring. I am seriously considering having one made for me, in a similar style, this summer. Unable to find a suitable picture of the actual ring, I have posted the closest image I could find below (although I believe the original is made of gold).

No comments:

Post a Comment