Wednesday 22 June 2011

Please Can I Sleep Here Tonight?


I found this photograph a couple of days ago and thought it was real, I immediately set about trying to find the actual hotel so I could discover where it was and find out how many '0's would need to be on my payslip one day to ever justify a night spent beneath the waves. To my great disappointment it is only a digitalised image of future plans for underwater rooms. Underwater hotels are not common place as of yet but with great excitement I can announce that there are currently a couple under construction! There are plans for hotels all over the world, the first of which include Poseidon Resorts in Fiji, Hydropolis in Dubai and a further underwater hotel yet to be named in Istanbul.

Unfortunately even the websites reveal very little! I wait with eager anticipation to see actual photographs. Who knows maybe some day I'll get to experience one myself.

A unique dining experience:


This slide is pretty cool too though maybe a little too claustrophobic for some.



That's all for now...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment