Monday 18 May 2009

Examens et Choses

The last couple of weeks I have been building up to coming to terms with the amount of revision I have to do for my final A2s in June. Its not pretty, especially when I consider my whole place at University is dependant on me getting all As! As a result I have been rejecting my blog that I have only just created! So I must be fair. No posts between now (18th of May) to the 18th of June. One month of focus, then I will be back full of inspiration for the summer, and I have a long one ahead of me! 
Over the next month I will:

  • Get up 9.00 latest!
  • On free days revise three hours a day.
  • On working days revise one - two hours. 
  • Go to bed at a reasonable hour. 
  • Practice my instruments (Classical Singing and Piano) daily as I have exams in those too!

The irony of it all is that most probably I will:

  • Spend far too long browsing magazines (My favourites are Vogue and Elle, but occasionally I go for a Look!)
  • Spend hours lounging in the good weather with friends wearing pretty summer florals and wedges.
  • Take advantage of the time off and go shopping. 
  • Put on weight due to excess eating and then have to diet like crazy to be ready for the summer. 
Before we part I  simple must show you these:

Floral Stripe Sundress from Topshop

Dilly Sandals from Dune

Last weekend I found the most gorgeous vintage summer dress in a thrift store, brand new! I looked up the boutique, It's nearest store is in Covent Gardens. I'm dying to pay it a visit!

Wish me luck x. 

No comments:

Post a Comment