Thursday 30 April 2009

Rain

Rain, rain, rain. Britain is famous for its predictably wet weather, and believe me we've been having plenty of it recently. To lighten my mood, which is being haunted by the idea of my French oral exam tomorrow and enhanced by the dreary wet grey clouds outside, I will publish a couple of reasons to remind you that rain is not that bad after all.

1. Rain always provides the best on (and sometime
s off screen) kisses. Think Summer and Seth from the O.C, Nathan and Haley from One Tree Hill or Ally and Noah in The Notebook.

notebook 3.jpg

 
Also, heres Summer and Seth's 'spiderman kiss' in the rain:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMtxulo-CRk

2. Rain is the perfect excuse to wear one 
of my favourite items of clothing, wellies:



No comments:

Post a Comment