Tuesday 1 December 2009

Winter is here..

So I woke up this morning to -6 degrees outside my window, we had to defrost the car before setting off for the first time since last February! I put on my coat and wrapped a woolly scarf around my neck before leaving the house, winter has finally arrived and I cannot decide whether or not I'm happy about it. I love winter woolies, especially the cosy hats and snuggly scarves out this season, I adore winter landscapes and I love the build up to Christmas, but its just so cold, and it gets dark far too early!

That rant over, here are some toasty woolly accessories that I am considering adding to my christmas list:
Barts Faux Fur Paws £37 (ASOS)

Sheepskin Mittens £30 (ASOS)

Wool Fairisle Mitten £10 (ASOS)



Deerham Mittens £29 (Jack Wills)
Lightweight Beach Scarf £34 (Hollister)

Socal Beach Scarf £34 (Hollister)

People Tree Pom Pom Beanie Hat £20 (Topshop)


Fairisle Trapper £13 (Fatface)

ASOS Pom Pom Trapper Hat £15

Rainbirt Beanie £29 (Jack Wills)

Tweed Trapper £15 (Fatface)




1 comment:

  1. I love the Deerham Mittens £29 (Jack Wills)

    ReplyDelete