Monday 30 August 2010

I'm thinking of emigrating to a warm country..


Here are the last photos I'm posting of Turkey. I've just realised I've not posted many of the beaches.. you'll just have to use your imagination. They were stunning, the water was like a swimming pool and so crystal clear you could see the fish swimming around you. I miss the heat, England is slowly getting colder, damper and duller as autumn closes in.


The tourist area was full of sleezy bars. This made me giggle.

I wish this outfit was mine, it is in fact my friend, Hannah's. She got her beautiful Maxi-dress of ASOS.com, here.
This photo does not give this place justice. We discovered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world just a 15 min bus ride away.

Standard evening: Drinks, Phase 10 (such an amazing game) then out to the cheesy bars.

Dem Bar was the local's bar in the area. The live music each night was beautiful.

The BEST sandwich in the world. Cucumbers, Cheese, Onion, and Tomatos.

This made us laugh. Casual dogs settle down for a night on the beach.

The shop outside our apartment, Alibaba's!

These shops were everywhere, walls of 'genuine fakes'. The merchants tried to get us to go in claiming it was a 'turkish Primark', I'm not sure if they realised they were insulting their clothes more than advertising.

I love this.

A ground floor flat in our apartment block had all this semi-feral cats. New born kittens!



Turkish dancing at the Dem Bar.

Another stunning beach we visited at the Police Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment