Sunday 19 September 2010

Footwear for Frosty Mornings.

I have inherited from my mother two principle weaknesses in finance, the first is shoes and the second, handbags. Unfortunately I have not a great deal of cash in the old bank account to satisfy these two expensive passions. I have however bought a couple of pairs to take with me to university and make may appearance at early morning lectures a little less shocking. I am still on the search for the perfect brogues though. Too many women in the UK have my size and too few brogues are being produced!



Secondly I wish to further delight you with a new discovery I have made. To be precise, the recent collaboration between UGG and Jimmy Choo, perhaps one of the most exciting partnerships I have come across this year. Just check out these beautiful boots! I don’t care what people say, Uggs are absolutely the most comfortable footwear I will probably ever wear. Be it a little clumsy looking, you certainly can’t go wrong in a pair of these.

They're so b e a u tiful!!!


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment