Monday 7 February 2011

Granny's Blueberry Pancakes

Mardi Gras isn't set to fall until the 8th of March this year. Its so long away... I cannot wait! Thankfully, just to keep us going until then, one of my flatmates likes to make blueberry pancakes in true american fashion.

Despite the fact blueberries are in the 'super food' group (I think, but please correct me if I'm wrong) I find them less to my taste. I hate that weird 'popping' sensation you get when you bite into one; its just a little odd. In these pancakes I actually enjoy the blueberries. They are so thick and almost 'cakey' unlike the traditional thin ones that you flip over and accidently leave imprinted on the kitchen wall.

Add some maple syrup drizzled on top and viola! Happy days of studentdom.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment