Sunday 13 March 2011

A little bit of the bright side brings a smile back to my face...

Found this today in an old journal; so sweet.


"Here's to fighting on with fires blazing and flags flying.

Here's to standing up and taking a bow before giving the performance of a lifetime.

Here's to dancing every moment without regret, acknowledging the past and in one fell swoop turning it into something beautiful.

Here's to that battle scar in the shape of a rose adding texture and depth and makes your mystery even more intricate."


Today hasn't been the absolute best of days. I realised something I had completely shut my eyes to before. Life isn't always as smooth as it was when I wrote passages like the words above in my journals; but everything does seems quite insignificant when I turn to think about and appreciate the good things. I gaze at memories on my pin board, and the sunny world beyond my window. Things aren't all that bad. At all. In fact life is definitely about what you make it, so make it good!


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment