Friday 2 April 2010

Walking Towards Blue


I love the sea and all the different shades of blue in this photo.

All the houses and bungalows are white, some have coloured details too.

I love the idyllic street names.

Gold bracelet from Accessorize, leather bracelet from New Zealand somewhere..

Floral Skirt from Zara, Bag from thrift store, Floral Top from Zara, vintage belt, Ugg boots from pureoz.com

playing with iphoto


Grandma's faux fur gillet, floral skirt as above, Gray Blazer from HandM, Ugg boots as above.


Pretty pink camellias I spotted whilst walking to the beach.

I'm staying with my grandparents over Easter, its so pretty here. I have never tried photo blogging before but this place inspires me. Maybe I'll post a couple more over the next few days. Today is Good Friday, tonight we are off to see a musical at the local church.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment