Monday 17 January 2011

The Shoe Post

I couldn't help having a gaze at some of the new shoes on sale at the moment. I despise living on a student budget sometimes! One day if I'm really lucky I'll get a job that will allow me to buy beautiful shoes.There is an added cost with these Hunter Berkley Tall Wellingtons; I would need a dog to walk. Chocolate lab or a spaniel would do me just fine. I'd feel like Dorothy slipping on these beautiful Sindy shoes in red suede from Topshop. They would do well in the transfer from winter to spring as you could pair them with tights, ankle socks or just go bare foot. These ankle boots by Isabel Marant are just perfect everyday slip on wear. They are the kind of shoes I'd grab on my way out of the door on a Saturday afternoon whilst wearing some old skinny jeans, a motif tee and a causal styled blazer; job done! I love hiker boots, I absolutely fell in love with Erdem's hiker boots a/w 2010, however, this pair from topshop is also very lovely and slightly more affordable!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment