Thursday 13 January 2011

Three Things

Good news! I have finally the ownership of a camera! The memory stick arrived in the post this morning and I have spent the last hour playing with it. I have my first university level examination tomorrow morning so forgive me for being distant as I have been trying to work hard! The weather is absolutely atrocious at the moment, its certainly living up to the stereotype! I am hoping tomorrow the sun will come out for a while so I can photograph my world a little.

Here's a little update post of my wall at university, I've had a little juggle around with the images though I'm still not 100% happy with the outcome.

Coloured pens save me from complete and utter boredom whilst revising. This and plenty of diet coke and hot chocolate!

As you can see I have begun another of my new year's resolutions (bar the camera); that is to read. 'Brideshead Revisited' is going well at the moment though I haven't been drawn in as of yet. Nevertheless I do love reading about freshman tales in Oxford its such a beautiful city.

The magazine needs no other explanation other than I hope it will help me study better, I am an awful excuse for a law student at times, for example, currently I'm sure it would be far more productive to be revising.

The third book is absolutely hilarious, a friend bought it for me for christmas as it reminds us of my own cat. Simon's cat has his own website, it is worth a visit.

Apologies for the blandness of this post. I will make an extra effort next time!

Now for revision!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment