Friday 28 January 2011

Alice and her Band

I'm so desperate for Spring! The wind is icy here at the moment, I keep making the mistake of assuming its warm and leaping out the door to morning lectures without a coat. In any case, at least its not raining!

Today I found these pretty photographs of hair. I've become so lazy with mine, shoving it up in a bun before bed or whilst studying. The rest of the time I just let it do its own wild thing. My hair requires patience, I have absolutely none. Just to help you put things into perspective, the last time I had my hair cut and a few thin highlights put it it took well over 3 hours... trauma. These styles do appear less time consuming though, perhaps I'll give it a go tomorrow morning.

I've only just remembered that I bought this hair band whilst in Turkey over the summer, I still haven't worn it out.
If you're searching for something pretty to purchase have a look at these gems; for feathers, roses, and sequins!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment