Saturday 25 April 2009

My Flawless Filofax

There are three items I cannot be without when I leave the house in the morning; my mobile, my ipod and my filofax. It never ceases to amaze me how addictive organising one's life can be, my filofax tells me everything, often months in advance. I know when my exams will be, meetings I have to attend, assignment deadlines, birthdays, parties, trips its all in there. And then theres the addresses, phone numbers, to do lists, financial section and notes. What more could your average control freak possibly want?

My filofax has been indispensable this year, I don't know how I've ever got through my lower sixth year at college without it, so I've decided to buy a new one for university (clean slate, fresh start, new filofax and all that jazz). However, I have a dilemma. Which one do I choose?!?

Filofax Special Edition Personal Organiser £157
Looks like a clutch! Lined with pigskin suede and only 400 released in the UK.
Filofax Classical Personal Organiser £59 (pocket size)
For a more humble price you can buy the original classic made from Italian leather.
Metropol Personal Organiser £21 (pocket size)
Simple yet stylish and perhaps most importantly its price is easily within a student budget.


Visit the site at http://www.filofax.co.uk/ its definately worth a browse xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment