Monday 27 December 2010

Food Baby

In typical fashion I ate far too much over christmas and the food seems never ending! Roast Goose, ham, mince pies, sausage rolls, cheese and christmas pudding with cream... I need to chill out and eat less again. I lost weight at university last semester, I don't want to lose the progress I made! I am so desperate for a run currently and a game of netball but its dark, icy and cold outside and during the day I'm working! Until that glorious moment when I can slip on a pair of trainers, stick on my ipod and jog out the door I will sit and imagine the flat toned belly I so desire for the summer!

Every year I write a list of goals for the year. I'll publish my list on here this year for all to see, lets home I achieve a couple, I completed a few last year. I have been jotting ideas down steadily for the last couple of weeks, the beach body will definitely be on there.

I love new year, don't you? Its one of the best feelings in the world when the clock has just struck 12 and I feel I have a whole fresh slate. Starting a fresh is such a lovely idea and moreover looking to the future, the new friends you're going to meet and the adventures you have to come.

Very much looking forward to it! Anyway... ramble over,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment