Thursday 2 December 2010

A Sincerest Apology


I am so sorry for not posting. Life has been so busy the past few months. Here are a few updates anyway. Yet another apology for the poor quality photos, still haven't got around to buying a proper camera yet so I'm using my blackberry to take photos!

This is currently my life at the moment, sad as it may appear. Law degrees are SO time consuming. It is far harder than I imagined it would be, I'm loving every second though... most of the time. Currently I'm working on my first piece of marked coursework, it is starting to drive me a little insane.

I have a massive pin board in my room, I've covered in it things that make me happy in the world and things that inspire me.

As its nearly christmas, my flat made our own christmas decorations for the Asda smartprice tree!

This is my home. When it is sunny we sometimes go down the beach and play in the sea.
Will post again sometime soon!
I can't believe its nearly the end of my first semester..
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment