Monday 5 September 2011

My Little Studio


Hello there!

I'm sorry it has been so long since I last posted. My mind has been on a great many things and I've moved into my new home for the next year. The internet is terrriiible at the moment so I do hope it improves otherwise I'll have to blog from my university library! Whilst my little studio is not finished yet (it still looks very much like a blank canvas) as promised here's a little sneak peek into my little abode.



I've not had this kind of freedom to decorate since I redecorated my room 4 years ago. As I'm not the creative type I'm not an interior design natural. I keep seeing pretty things in the local shops. Any ideas please post away!


My little clothes rack from Ikea so cheap at only £8.49! I bought the stand alone mirror from a local store named Tragos which sells pretty much everything from musical instruments and bird cages to kitchen utensils, carpets and socks!


The little painting on the wall behind my bed was painted for me in Beijing at a community where they are learning English.



Apologises for the short (but hopefully sweet) post, when I find a better spot for the great world wide web I will be on it on the post front.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment