Sunday 7 August 2011

Aldo's Collection A/W 11

I'm aware this is a little bit of an odd post for me. I like to post about everything and anything that takes my fancy but as much as I love buying new clothes and (above all) shoes I will never be an avid follower of fashion. I know what I like and I go with it. Aldo, however, remains a little exception to the rule. This little shop has a special place in my heart because the shoes are beautiful, not too excessively priced, and still remain the most comfortable shoes I will ever buy (bar Keds which are my ultimate casual footwear favourite). Aldo handbags are also beautiful and look so much more expensive than they really are!

I don't know if I'll ever get over my love for ankle boots. They're just the perfect length to make your legs look spindly slim and so easy to wear with everything. Currently I'm on the hunt for a replacement pair of black ones. I wore last year's pair so much that they started falling apart, my grandma decided to put them out of their misery and throw them out. I have to admit I was a little heartbroken. These Sandidge boots are pretty cool buuuut probably a little too high for that comfortable everyday swagger especially when I have to place Cornish hills into consideration!


I have a thing for red at the moment. Red handbags, red keds, red bikinis... so it is only right that I place a pair of red shoes on here also. I was torn between the patent red Capecoral and these Sorgatz.


Finally for good measure I have to include these beauties...


There are two types of bags I love to use, the shoulder bags and the fairly recently popular handheld style that looks a little more briefcase/'I'm-a-working-woman-who-balances-sexy-and-practical' look. The Klingner bag is a hybrid of the two annnnd its red!


As with ankle boots I have a guilty pleasure in faux fur...

Pursel



Opdyke


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment